Drive Features and Highlights
With the ACS880 single drives you simplify your world and open all possibilities. You have complete flexibility and capability in wall-mounted or cabinet-built drives. All can be customized to your precise needs in industries such as oil and gas, mining, metals, chemicals, cement, power plants, material handling, pulp and paper, sawmills and marine. Built on ABB’s common drive platform for precision control in a wide range of applications such as cranes, extruders, winches, winders, conveyors, mixers, compressors, pumps and fans.
- Intuitive control panel and PC tool
- Direct torque control (DTC) for precise open and closed loop control
- Built-in safety features for simplified configuration
- Communication with all major automation networks
- Removable memory unit for easy drive commissioning and replacement
- Energy optimizer and energy efficiency information for monitoring and saving energy
- Designed for easy service
The preconfigured ACS380 machinery drive comes in several variants ensuring seamless integration into machines and connecting perfectly to automation system. Drive usability is enhanced with the built-in icon based user interface and other optional control panels. Adaptive programming offers an easy alternative for simple programming needs. The drive is suitable for industries such as food and beverage, material handling and textile. Typical applications include mixers, conveyors, cranes and other constant-torque applications.
- 0.25 to 22 kW, 200 to 480 V
- Unified height and depth of the IP20 product family simplifies wiring in cabinet installations
- Preconfigured drive variants for connecting the drive quickly to the customers automation system
- Adaptive programming for fine tuning the application functionality
- Built-in icon based interface for easy configuration
- Integrated safety with safe torque off (STO) as standard
ACS580 is part of ABB’s all-compatible drives portfolio, sharing the same architecture and user interfaces for easy usability. The ACS580 is plug-in ready to control your compressors, conveyors, mixers, pumps, fans and many other variable and constant torque applications.
- Easy to select, install and use
- Scalable offering
- All essential features built into the drive
- Straightforward settings menu and assistants for fast commissioning
- Energy efficiency features for optimal energy use
- Connect to any automation system or use stand-alone
- Wide availability and support
- Designed for reliability and consistent high quality
The Kollmorgen AKD® Series includes a complete range of Ethernet-based servo drives that are fast, feature-rich, flexible and easy to integrate into any application. These next-generation drives offer plug-and-play commissioning for instant, seamless access to everything in your machine.
The AKM™ Family gives you unprecedented choice and flexibility, with the industry’s largest standard selection of servo motors and the ability to quickly co-engineer modifications to perfectly fit your application. Paired with the outstanding torque density and precision of our AKD Family drives, these servo systems provide the exact specifications of a custom solution with the affordability and fast delivery of a standard solution.
Need a quote? Don’t see the drive you are looking for? Have any questions? Send us a message and we will do our best to meet your needs.